Inscrit le: 28 Avr 2013
|Posté le: Mar 30 Avr - 23:42 (2013) Sujet du message: [!] Règles SLC
A. Hosting, Line-Up, Changing Fcs and Changing Teams.
• Matches have to be a 3on3. You have to play 3 GPs. Picture Proof is needed. Matches have to be driven Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you are deciding the date and time with your opponents.
• Since you only play once against your opponent, you can decide with agreement of your opponent who's hosting. Should there be troubles with the host, please tell the admins and the player is going to have a host ban.
• Your team must have at least 5-7 players in their registration. Each player is only allowed to use one friend-code and during 3 months you're only allowed to change your friend-code once. Players who do it more often will get a SCL-Ban for 2 Seasons.
• You are not allowed to be in more than one clan that’s participating in the SCL. Players who are actually doing this, will be perma-banned from the SCL.
• During 2 months, you have the permission to change only once your team. This will also count in case your current clan dies/leaves the league, meaning you cannot join another clan two weeks after you’ve been transferred from your left/dead clan to a still participating clan.
• If a clan uses an unregistered player, that player will be perma banned and his/her points will be removed. That clan receives a warning, and will be kicked from the SCL if it further violates the rules.
• If a player uses a wrong friend code, his/her points will be removed.
• If a clan registers a new player while the season has already started, that player is not allowed to play the following match, but has to skip the first match and is allowed to play the second match after he's been registered.
B. Disconnect + Lag
• Missing player(s) get +10 each GP.
• Since the matches are 3on3, the host has to restart when a disconnect is occurring. However, should the same player get disconnected again, the host doesn't have to restart anymore and the player gets +2 for each missed race. That race where the disconnect occurs DOES count.
• Should different players get disconnected several times, the opponent can force a host-change.
• After the 2nd race of a GP you are not allowed to restart anymore. 1st & 2nd race -> you have to restart. 3rd & 4th race -> you're not allowed to restart anymore.
C. Voting, Trolling, Shortcuts
• 12 different races have to be voted. Should a team vote a already chosen track a second time, they will get a -15 penalty.
• Trolling in a 3on3 is not allowed, a clan who actually trolls gets -30. What do we call trolling? Being one lap behind and hitting the opponent(s) with stars/bullet bills/etc. Should someone be one lap behind they’re not allowed to disturb the other players‘ race, meaning they are not allowed to stand in the lines of the players and they have to stand still on the side and wait for the players to pas, should they be dangerously close. Trolling like stopping with 3 reds or a Mega mushroom is actually allowed, you only have to be in the same lap as your opponent.
• Well known glitches are, of course, not allowed, including: Grumble Volcano, Wario‘s Goldmine, Mushroom Gorge, etc.
Results will be valued as following:
• Win: 2 points for the winning team. (with difference >20)
• Win with less than 20 points difference: 2 points for winning team, 1 for loosing team.
• Tie: 1 point for each team.
• Loss: 0 points for the loosing team. (with difference >20)
• If one of the clans should not appear on the scheduled date and time, the present clan will get a 100-0 free win. Hey, I mean, you have 3 days to play the match, plus Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to find a date and time to play your game. Each Clan-Leader has posted his/her Skype-name, so there shouldn’t be problems with getting in contact with each other.
• The result of the match have to be posted on the following Monday. You have to decide between yourself which clan's going to make the post, but if it’s not posted on that Monday, that match is going to be valuaded as a 50-50 draw. If the clan who’s supposed to post the results can’t make it, they can still contact the other clan and ask them to make the post, asking costs nothing.
• It is recommended that both clans take pictues of each GP, preferably of each race if there should be any disconnects.
• Cheating, hacking, and all that stuff is of course not allowed.
• Be friendly to each other, don’t flame, be fair. In case of flaming, you can message your division admin, who will look over the case.
• SCL is based on your team's results. There will be no individual scores, no averages.
• Every player of a clan has to have their clan tag standing somewhere in their name, so that it's clear and visible to all. Players racing without a clan tag will receive a -15 penalty.
• Your names have to be readable.
Donc en gros: Pas de glitch, de repeat, pas de troll (-20 pour chaque touchés). IT en 3v3 ONLY. Utiliser un pseudo lisible, ect. Les règles ne sont pas un pavés, alors prenez le temps de les lires.